Tuesday, April 7, 2015

libby's coachella tu(n)esday!




Another year has come and gone and guess what, kids?  TIME FOR COACHELLA!  Here's a little list of who I'd love to see in the desert in a couple days.



Royal Blood 


Jesus, I love these guys.  And I'm staying so far out of the front section for them.  Oh yeah, the singer is hot.  Super hot.






fka Twigs 


She is quite possibly the most unique person out there right now.  The dancing, the singing, the sexuality in every single movement and word - she's incredible.


(this first video is when I lost my shit)



(this second video is when I fell in love)





Caribou


Their performances are visually stunning and I'm not done with "Can't Do Without You" yet.





Tame Impala


These Aussie hippies sound like they came straight from the 1960s and I love it!






Father John Misty


Josh Tillman is hilarious with his stage banter and overall performance.





Ryan Adams


Haters gonna hate.  He's weird, goofy, kinda nasty...but with such a huge catalog, I never come away disappointed.






Gorgon City


These guys are FUN.  Hoping they'll be in the Sahara Tent!




-Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment